Tuesday, September 15, 2009

VERY Busy!








Alex's first day of school.



Andrew's first day of school.






I just realized I don't have enough recent pictures of Avery. I'll try to get some soon. I can't believe how long it's been since I updated the blog. We have been so busy. Here are the things we have been up to....

We started going to a new church. We are enjoying it and the kids are enjoying it as well. We also joined a bible study group on Marriage Enrichment that allows us to bring the kids and a babysitter watches them while we have grown-up time. So far it's been nice because we meet at the leader's house that lives in our neighborhood. It has allowed us to meet new people that live close by, have children, and go to the same church. Along with meeting new people we are learning also! This week I am also joining a MOMs group at the church that meets every other week to discuss motherhood issues.

Andrew started school again. I can't believe he will be in kindergarten next year. He is going three days a week this year and has the same teacher as last year. Andrew is also going to "The Little Gym" and taking a class that teaches different sport skills. We will put him in T-ball again in the spring. He continues to be our little socialite.


Alex started school this year and is adjusting well. He goes twice a week. He didn't like the first day but now he seems to enjoy it. Alex is also going to "The Little Gym". He is learning how to interact with other children his age and follow directions. We wanted him to do things away from his brother because he is so used to having Andrew around. He is also learning some basic gymnastic skills. Alex is growing up fast also. We are starting to see him change more and more and become more independent. On an unfortunate note, Alex is getting tubes in his ears and having his adenoids removed next week. Our poor little guy can't seem to get away from ear infections.


Avery is already 6 months old! She started eating baby food and loves everything she has tried so far. She takes good naps and sleeps from about 7:45pm until 7:30am. No complaints with that. She loves playing in her exersaucer but doesn't get much time on the floor out of fear that her brothers will trample on her. She has rolled over and can sit up fairly well with a prop.